It just an personal entry. There's nothing serious.
I just wrote, don't worry, i'm on my way to move on :)
Even we both change. The status change.
As long as I got time, i'll keep your smile and laughter. I won't waste even a minute.
Status? who cares?
We only young once :)
What past, is past.
being single.
may i said i don't care and i don't mind anymore.
We now friends, keep it that way :)
If someone like you, then let it be.
If you like someone, is your right. I know how my heart will turn into dust if that happens.
but however,
i prefer no more heartache. How much i love you until i'm ready to really let you go.
i want you to get your happiness, not troubles.
My heart is empty now. I'm glad that i still can see you, hear you and talk to you.
I really appreciate your presence.
but
Love, its not priority. Not anymore.
I did fall in love once. And its with you. And its more than enough. Until i met someone like you.
Past remain past :)
thank you for always make me happy, until now.
keep the love, even just as a friend.
Really, its okay :)
I love ya friend :)
don't forget to smile okay. you look good when you smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment