I've never felt this type of pain, ever, in my entire life. Trust me, I dont like it at all. It hurts like fuck, like a bullet through your heart, like a broken glass cut through your skin, worse. Tears won't stop dripping, fuck why was I so stupid. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
It fucken hurts like hell. If only words could explain how I felt after reading that fucked up shit. All I remember was that, I hit my head as hard as I could, over and over again, trying to hurt myself, trying to feel pain, physically. Then I did something stupid, so stupid I would hit myself again just to show how stupid I feel right now.
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment