look,
i would never do that to you. You can hurt me and leave me a hundred times, and I still wouldn’t do anything to purposely hurt you. I really hope you know that. When you left, I was never once angry. I mean, I tried to be. But I couldn’t. I guess I liked you too much. And I still do. You can read every single response I wrote to the you. I was hurt, but I wasn’t angry. I did a lot of stupid things when you left, because I wasn’t thinking. I really thought you wouldn’t leave. But you did, and it hurt me a lot. The was right, I shouldn’t really talk to you. I should be angry with you. But Im not that . I would never leave you. If you told me to, maybe. But I wouldn’t leave you without saying something directly to you. I care about you way too much. And you should know that.
NO ONE LOVE YOU LIKE ME !!! NO ONE AUSH !!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment